ProII™ SERIES Trailer Aluminum Base Cabinets
- High-Alloy Aluminum
- 4″ High Top Drawer
- Toe Kick Riser™
- Anodized Frame
- Trigger Latch
- Adjustable Shelves
- Pull-Out Shelves
- Modular Design
- Lifetime Warranty
Actual Colors May Vary From Website.
- All drawers featureSingle Action Latch System (Pat #9,149,117) on optional 4” drawers.
- Toe Kick Riser™ optional feature supports entire cabinet and allows for easy leveling on uneven floors.
- Modular and easy to install. Moduline aluminum trailer storage cabinets are completely assembled modular units and install easily with simple tools. With the modular design, unlimited combinations can be created from our standard sizes. Custom sizes also available.
- Front frames are clear anodized and sealed aluminum for good looks and durability.
- Extra rigid integrated aluminum frames with double reinforced corners and precision hardware (no welds to crack).
- Integrated top bracing provides maximum strength and the ability to mount a vice on the countertop.
- Adjustable shelf system allows shelves to be adjusted in 2-1/4″ increments from top to bottom. (choose from Adjustable Shelves or Adjustable Pull-Out-Shelves)
- One adjustable shelf included with every base cabinet.
- Manufactured from premium high-alloy aluminum with baked enamel finish.
- Doors are double wall construction, with inner-hat-bracing for maximum strength and rigidity. Doors are manufactured using .063″ thick premium aluminum outside and .040″ thick premium aluminum on inner panels. Full length continuous aluminum hinges provide complete support to the door structure.
- Single door cabinets available with either left-hand or right-hand swing.
- CAD and CNC assure precision cabinets providing a perfect fit.
- Highly resistant to mold, mildew, corrosion, discoloration and fingerprints.
- Will not attract dust and will not cause static shock unlike plastic or resin.
- Completely hypoallergenic: Moduline Aluminum Storage Cabinets are constructed from materials that minimize the possibility of allergic response.
- Low profile trigger latches keep doors securely closed and have a textured chrome finish that looks great. Latches are spring loaded providing a built in handle when unlatched. Latch guards protect mechanism on inside of door. (locking latches available)
- Pass thru sides available
- Lifetime Warranty
4″ High Top Drawer Featuring Patented Single Action Latch System
- Effortlessly lift anywhere along the handle to release the latch – so easy you can do it with one finger
- Drawers stay safely closed during transit, even without locks
- Dual mechanisms at each end of the handle work independently to ensure secure closure while sacrificing NO drawer space
- Whisper quiet operation
Toe Kick Riser™ supports entire cabinet and allows for easy leveling on uneven floors.
Aluminum Drawer Dividers
Plastic Drawer Bins
Extra Adjustable Shelves
Adjustable Pull-Out Shelves
Optional cabinet bottoms not required but available
Optional cabinet backs not required but available
Locking Latch option available
Countertops available in stainless steel, Butcher Block or aluminum. Tops can be seamless up to 12 feet.
Built in sinks available from Moduline or choose your own
Moduline Extreme Liner™
- Non-slip, PVC-coated polyester holds tools in place
- Solid material (not mesh) black in color
- 20.8″ wide x 1/8″ thick
- The 20.8″ width fits in a 24″ deep Moduline Drawer
- Protects tools from scratching and marring
- Works on any drawers or shelves
- Easy to trim for a perfect fit
- Works great on shelves to cushion fragile items