Select™SERIES Garage & Shop Cabinet Combinations
So you know what space you have available in your garage and you simply want to add quality cabinets, right? No problem. The Select™ SERIES Cabinet Combinations make it super easy to get what you want quickly. Each pre-configured combination has its own unique part number to make ordering a click away. The combinations come in different overall lengths based on what and how many cabinets are in each. Don’t worry if you don’t see exactly the combination you want. The Select™ SERIES high-alloy aluminum cabinets are also available as individual cabinet components, allowing you to put together a combination specifically for your garage.
Select™ SERIES Modular Aluminum Garage & Shop Cabinets
Made from the same high alloy aluminum as our ProII™ SERIES Cabinets, The Select™ SERIES Cabinet Combinations give you great strength, great value and a great look. You are assured of the highest quality at this price point because they are made by Moduline. For over 25 years, we have been making some of the most sought after aluminum cabinet systems available. Order your Select™ SERIES cabinet combination today by calling 888-343-4463. (Or purchase in our Online Store)
- Made from military-grade aluminum for superior strength, while also being easier to install
- Cabinets available in Moduline Blue, Red or Signature Black, high gloss finish.
- Solid stainless steel countertop with integral backsplash, bump-out front and no substrate – a perfect heat-resistant, anti-bacterial work surface
- Soft-closing hinges keep the doors from slamming shut
- 6 in. Adjustable toe kick riser allows for easy leveling and keeps things from collecting under the cabinets
- Double-walled door construction make for doors that are extra rigid and don’t feel tinny
- Recessed door handles won’t catch on clothes
- Bases and closets come with an adjustable shelf and removable bottom shelf (additional shelves are sold separately)
- Overhead cabinets doors lift up out of the way with gas springs. Anodized aluminum light shields come standard and focus under-cabinet lighting down onto the work surface (led lights are sold separately)
- Bases and closets are easy to assemble with common tools – toolboxes and overheads ship completely assembled
- Modern frameless modular design
- Doors can be used to open from the left or right on closets and base cabinets.
- Precision, state of the art manufacturing ensures the highest quality.
- Highly resistant to mold, mildew, corrosion, discoloration and fingerprints.
- Won’t attract dust or cause static shocks, unlike plastic or resin.
- Lifetime Warranty
Instant Wall™ Option, our New Revolutionary Wall System
Extra Adjustable Shelves
Moduline Extreme Liner™
- Non-slip, PVC-coated polyester holds tools in place
- Solid material (not mesh) black in color
- 20.8″ wide X 1/8″ thick
- The 20.8″ width fits a drawer in a 24″ deep Moduline Tool Box or Drawer Unit
- Protects tools from scratching and marring
- Works on any drawers or shelves
- Easy to trim for a perfect fit
- Works great on shelves to cushion fragile items
Diamond-Tread Workbench Mat
Optional Power Grid
- A perfect and convenient way to incorporate electrical, air and USB into your cabinet system
- Beautiful brushed stainless steel finish goes well with any of our bench top materials
- Power grid system has pre-punched access holes for easy wiring from the wall
- Available in three different lengths that can be combined to fit your counter length
- End caps create a clean finished appearance