Moduline is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who visits our Web sites or uses our products and services. Your trust is important to us. Here we explain how we collect and use your data. If you ever have a question about privacy, feel free to ask anytime. We can be reached via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 888-343-4463.
Your Personal Information:
• We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
• When ordering or requesting information on our site, you may be asked to enter personal information. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
• We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
• Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us when they ask to for information via telephone, or with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website and offerings based on information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service.
• To process transactions (your information, private or public, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased or requested product or service).
• To send periodic Emails and other types of mailings. The Email address you provide for information requests and order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, product and services information, etc.
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future Emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of our Emails.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may offer or include third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
This policy was last modified on 11-19-11.